Friday, September 05, 2008

Western Suburbs RFC Today

September 2008

   Wet Rugby Weekend Forecast

For tomorrow's match, weather forecast is for 40 mph winds and heavy rains with flash flooding starting tomorrow morning.

We contacted North Bay yesterday. They are planning to go forward with this match and said it would take a lot to cancel the game.

Everyone who wants a text message update in the AM please send Kermit their phone #s, even if they think he already has it. (text msg Kermit at 703-626-8148.)

We will contact everyone via text message, & thru the message board, & website, and Elvis will email by 9 am tomorrow if not sooner.


Post a Comment

<< Home